Incorrect integer value: '' for column 'id' at row 1
     SPORTSFISH         FORUMS         FISHING         BOATING         GALLERY         LIBRARY         DIRECTORY     
 Fish Home : Welcome to the Sportsfish Network

All Forums
 Welcome to Sportsfish Forums
 LureChat
 Barramundi Lures
Author  Topic Next Topic  

catchabarra123
Pilchard

Australia
7 Posts

Member No: #15001

Posted - 19 May 2014 :  2:35:06 PM  Show Profile  Visit catchabarra123's Homepage Send catchabarra123 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hey guys which type of lures, you used for catching Barramundi. Please take part in this discussion and share your best lures for catching barra. Thank you

Insert Image:

14.54 KB

mullatt
Marlin

660 Posts

Member No: #11100

Posted - 23 May 2014 :  5:39:33 PM  Show Profile Send mullatt a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Mate, being from the 'south', I've only fished for barra a few times and to be honest can't remember what I used!
Not sure that you're gonna get too many replies as most of the members on here wouldn't regularly fish for barramundi I wouldn't imagine!
Good luck anyway!
Why don't you tell us what you use and why?

cheers

Mullatt

Tight Lines

Go to Top of Page

catchabarra123
Pilchard

Australia
7 Posts

Member No: #15001

Posted - 02 Jun 2014 :  10:30:18 PM  Show Profile  Visit catchabarra123's Homepage Send catchabarra123 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I use Riley's Lures, Rapala X Rap Magnum Fishing Lure, Shimano Waxwing Fishing Lures, Ecogear Aqua Bream Prawn Fishing Lures.
Go to Top of Page

mullatt
Marlin

660 Posts

Member No: #11100

Posted - 05 Jun 2014 :  5:48:47 PM  Show Profile Send mullatt a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Excellent lures mate. Have you had much success with them and where do you fish?

Tight Lines

Go to Top of Page

brettg
Pilchard

Australia
1 Posts

Member No: #15019

Posted - 16 Jun 2014 :  8:08:44 PM  Show Profile Send brettg a Private Message  Reply with Quote
my go lures would be nils master invincible 12cm or 15cm and spearhead
Go to Top of Page
   Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Sportsfish Australia © Sportsfish Australia 2000 - 2014 Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.14 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000