Incorrect integer value: '' for column 'id' at row 1
     SPORTSFISH         FORUMS         FISHING         BOATING         GALLERY         LIBRARY         DIRECTORY     
 Fish Home : Welcome to the Sportsfish Network

All Forums
 Sponsors & Competitions
 Competitions
 Pure Fishing Nov & Dec Competition
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Admin
Administrator

Australia
454 Posts

Member No: #4881

Posted - 01 Nov 2011 :  9:49:30 PM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage Send Admin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi all,

Berkley are offering up a fantastic bi monthly prize pack for the avid angler. To be in the running for an awesome Pure Fishing prize pack worth $240 all you need to do is post a reply, or start a new topic on SportsFish, making sure you insert the below image in your post. Do not place the image into your signature profile, it must be at the bottom of the post. At the end of the competition period a winner will be randomly selected by Admin. Pretty simple.

Spam or test posts will not be considered for this prize. The winner will be selected and announced as soon as possible at the end of the competition period. And with all competitions “no correspondence will be entered into, the judge’s decision is final.”

So do delay, get posting! The more you post the greater the chance of winning!

Just a reminder of what's on offer.

Trilene FC leader 15lb
Fireline Exceed 13lb 150mtr
Berkley tackle/4 boxes
MF60 soft vibe
Cultiva tango dancer
Cultiva CT lure [new]
2 x 5” Split belly soft baits
5” jerkshad Gulp
Pkt Jungle hook 4/0
Nitro jigs 1 pkt
Skeleton jigs 1 pkt

Insert Image:

11.44 KB
Nitro Elevator Jig Heads

Admin
Administrator

Australia
454 Posts

Posted - 01 Nov 2011 :  10:16:24 PM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage Send Admin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
To make it easy for everyone and as a reference just copy the link below at the bottom of your posts. Just remeber to place the symbol [ at the front of the link to make it work.

img]http://www.sportsfish.com.au/forum/uploaded/admin/201111121482_Elevator_Jig_heads.jpg[/img]

Go to Top of Page

pukunui
Marlin

Australia
1113 Posts

Member No: #7138

Posted - 04 Nov 2011 :  10:58:24 PM  Show Profile Send pukunui a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks for the awesome comp again Sportsfish and Berkley.

Go to Top of Page

scotti t
Marlin

Australia
671 Posts

Member No: #13566

Posted - 05 Nov 2011 :  7:39:14 PM  Show Profile Send scotti t a Private Message  Reply with Quote
congrats crab we'll have matchin tackle boxes

Insert Image:

11.46 KB

i'll throw a lure into a puddle not to see if there's anything in there but cos I'M GONNA catch the biggest fish in there
Go to Top of Page

crab
Marlin

Australia
348 Posts

Member No: #11793

Posted - 09 Nov 2011 :  10:17:54 AM  Show Profile Send crab a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks Scotti, Qld is doing well .

Insert Image:

11.47 KB
Go to Top of Page

shanej
Swamp Trout

Australia
3778 Posts

Member No: #131

Posted - 09 Nov 2011 :  9:41:51 PM  Show Profile  Visit shanej's Homepage Send shanej a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Are people using these Elevator jig heads? Haven't heard many reports, but the theory of them looks good.

Cheers
Shane J

"The only thing worse than losing is QUITTING"
Go to Top of Page

kkw
Yellowfin

Australia
127 Posts

Member No: #8247

Posted - 12 Nov 2011 :  08:36:29 AM  Show Profile  Visit kkw's Homepage Send kkw a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Great prizes from Berkley and Sportsfish.

Edited by - kkw on 12 Nov 2011 08:56:09 AM
Go to Top of Page

scotti t
Marlin

Australia
671 Posts

Member No: #13566

Posted - 14 Nov 2011 :  10:02:53 PM  Show Profile Send scotti t a Private Message  Reply with Quote
not yet shane but i reckon the cobes are gonna love em

Insert Image:

i'll throw a lure into a puddle not to see if there's anything in there but cos I'M GONNA catch the biggest fish in there
Go to Top of Page

Admin
Administrator

Australia
454 Posts

Posted - 01 Feb 2012 :  9:26:46 PM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage Send Admin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi all,

Thanks to all the members that took the time to participate. This really is an easy competition to win. There is another opportunity to enter for February/ March.

The random member selected is Pukunui, Congrats, please PM me your details so I can get the prize out to you.

Go to Top of Page

pukunui
Marlin

Australia
1113 Posts

Member No: #7138

Posted - 02 Feb 2012 :  8:12:51 PM  Show Profile Send pukunui a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Awesome, Thanks again Sportsfish.
Hopefully this will give me the motivation to actually get out and have a fish (once this rain goes away) after a pretty slow summer.
Go to Top of Page

crab
Marlin

Australia
348 Posts

Member No: #11793

Posted - 03 Feb 2012 :  09:37:13 AM  Show Profile Send crab a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Congratulations pukunui

Insert Image:
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Sportsfish Australia © Sportsfish Australia 2000 - 2014 Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.2 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000