Incorrect integer value: '' for column 'id' at row 1
     SPORTSFISH         FORUMS         FISHING         BOATING         GALLERY         LIBRARY         DIRECTORY     
 Fish Home : Welcome to the Sportsfish Network

All Forums
 Sponsors & Competitions
 Competitions
 Pure Fishing August Competition
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Admin
Administrator

Australia
454 Posts

Member No: #4881

Posted - 04 Aug 2011 :  9:44:46 PM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage Send Admin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Berkley are offering up another great monthly prize pack of goodies for the avid angler. To be in the running for an awesome Pure Fishing prize pack worth $240, you need to post, either a reply, or start a new topic on SportsFish, making sure you insert the below image in your post, not in your signature profile. A winner will be randomly selected by Admin. It's that simple.

Spam posts or test posts will not be considered for the prize and may be deleted! The winner will be selected and announced as soon as possible at the end of the competition period. And with all competitions “no correspondence will be entered into, the judge’s decision is final.”

So what are you waiting for, start posting! The more you post the greater the chance of winning!

Just a reminder of what you can win.

Trilene FC leader 15lb
Fireline Exceed 13lb 150mtr
Berkley tackle/4 boxes
MF60 soft vibe
Cultiva tango dancer
Cultiva CT lure [new]
2 x 5” Split belly soft baits
5” jerkshad Gulp
Pkt Jungle hook 4/0
Nitro jigs 1 pkt
Skeleton jigs 1 pkt

Insert Image:

23.3 KB

shanej
Swamp Trout

Australia
3778 Posts

Member No: #131

Posted - 04 Aug 2011 :  10:53:58 PM  Show Profile  Visit shanej's Homepage Send shanej a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I reckon one of those rods would go well with some new gear I picked up last month

By the way, I found a quick way to insert the image (now that we aren't meant to put in our sig):

- reply to topic that has the image in it;

- scroll down to the "TOPIC REVIEW" secion;

- right-click on the image and select "Properties";

- copy the Image Address from the Properties window and close;

- paste the image into your reply (don't forget to put the "{img} {/img}" tags around it, using the [] square bracket).

Piece of piss!

Cheers
Shane J

"The only thing worse than losing is QUITTING"

Edited by - shanej on 04 Aug 2011 10:54:53 PM
Go to Top of Page

Admin
Administrator

Australia
454 Posts

Member No: #4881

Posted - 03 Sep 2011 :  4:56:36 PM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage Send Admin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi all,

Thanks again to all the members that participated this month. I am sure you will agree this is the easiest competition ever. There is another opportunity to enter for September.

The random member selected this month is Scotti t, Congrats mate, please PM me your details so I can get the prize out to you.

Go to Top of Page

crab
Marlin

Australia
348 Posts

Member No: #11793

Posted - 04 Sep 2011 :  09:26:25 AM  Show Profile Send crab a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Bulla Scotti, Congratulations , might be a bit late for Fiji though .

Insert Image:

20.1 KB
Go to Top of Page

scotti t
Marlin

Australia
671 Posts

Member No: #13566

Posted - 10 Sep 2011 :  8:45:35 PM  Show Profile Send scotti t a Private Message  Reply with Quote
  BULLA cheers for the prize cant wait to give em all a flick around VINAKA sportfish and berkly

i'll throw a lure into a puddle not to see if there's anything in there but cos I'M GONNA catch the biggest fish in there

Edited by - scotti t on 10 Sep 2011 8:48:59 PM
Go to Top of Page

scotti t
Marlin

Australia
671 Posts

Member No: #13566

Posted - 10 Sep 2011 :  9:13:54 PM  Show Profile Send scotti t a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Insert Image:

20.09 KB

i'll throw a lure into a puddle not to see if there's anything in there but cos I'M GONNA catch the biggest fish in there
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Sportsfish Australia © Sportsfish Australia 2000 - 2014 Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.14 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000