Incorrect integer value: '' for column 'id' at row 1
     SPORTSFISH         FORUMS         FISHING         BOATING         GALLERY         LIBRARY         DIRECTORY     
 Fish Home : Welcome to the Sportsfish Network

All Forums
 Sponsors & Competitions
 Competitions
 Pure Fishing June Competition
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Squidders
The Big Fish

Australia
249 Posts

Member No: #4026

Posted - 02 Jun 2011 :  9:40:03 PM  Show Profile Send Squidders a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi all,

Berkley are offering up another great monthly prize pack of goodies for the avid angler. To be in the running for an awesome Pure Fishing prize pack worth $240, you need to post, either a reply, or start a new topic on SportsFish, making sure you insert the below image in your post. A winner will be randomly selected by Admin. It's that simple.

Spam posts or test posts will not be considered for the prize and may be deleted!

The winner will be selected and announced as soon as possible at the end of the competition period. And with all competitions “no correspondence will be entered into, the judge’s decision is final.”

So what are you waiting for, start posting! The more you post the greater the chance of winning!

Just a reminder of what you can win.

Trilene FC leader 15lb
Fireline Exceed 13lb 150mtr
Berkley tackle/4 boxes
MF60 soft vibe
Cultiva tango dancer
Cultiva CT lure [new]
2 x 5” Split belly soft baits
5” jerkshad Gulp
Pkt Jungle hook 4/0
Nitro jigs 1 pkt
Skeleton jigs 1 pkt

Insert Image:

23.49 KB

www.sportsfish.com.au
www.ausbream.com.au
www.ausbass.com.au

Squidders
The Big Fish

Australia
249 Posts

Posted - 04 Jun 2011 :  10:44:02 PM  Show Profile Send Squidders a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks now corrected

www.sportsfish.com.au
www.ausbream.com.au
www.ausbass.com.au

Go to Top of Page

crab
Marlin

Australia
348 Posts

Member No: #11793

Posted - 05 Jun 2011 :  11:49:31 AM  Show Profile Send crab a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The img link doesn't seem to be working.
Go to Top of Page

Squidders
The Big Fish

Australia
249 Posts

Posted - 17 Jun 2011 :  9:17:01 PM  Show Profile Send Squidders a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi all,

Entering is real easy all you have to do is copy the below link (with [] and not {} ) into your posts and you are in the running. The more you post the chances you have.

{img}http://www.sportsfish.com.au/forum/uploaded/squidders/201162213820_Exceed.jpg[/img]
23.49 KB"

www.sportsfish.com.au
www.ausbream.com.au
www.ausbass.com.au

Go to Top of Page

tiagra1512
Marlin

Australia
567 Posts

Member No: #12732

Posted - 21 Jun 2011 :  08:03:44 AM  Show Profile Send tiagra1512 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Test post only

5 out of 4 people have trouble with fractions.

Edited by - tiagra1512 on 21 Jun 2011 08:04:33 AM
Go to Top of Page

shanej
Swamp Trout

Australia
3778 Posts

Member No: #131

Posted - 21 Jun 2011 :  1:44:17 PM  Show Profile  Visit shanej's Homepage Send shanej a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by tiagra1512

Test post only

Don't think it worked, tiagra...

Cheers
Shane J

"The only thing worse than losing is QUITTING"
Go to Top of Page

Admin
Administrator

Australia
454 Posts

Member No: #4881

Posted - 06 Jul 2011 :  7:16:37 PM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage Send Admin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks to all the members that participated this month.

The random member selected is Punkin, Congrats mate Please PM me your details so I can get the prize out to you as soon as possible.

Go to Top of Page

shanej
Swamp Trout

Australia
3778 Posts

Member No: #131

Posted - 06 Jul 2011 :  8:26:01 PM  Show Profile  Visit shanej's Homepage Send shanej a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Onya punkin!!!

Cheers
Shane J

"The only thing worse than losing is QUITTING"
Go to Top of Page

punkin
Yakka

Australia
8582 Posts

Member No: #1109

Posted - 09 Jul 2011 :  7:34:11 PM  Show Profile Send punkin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hello, i won something.

Cheers to SF and to the sponsors, will send details

Punkin

Cry me an ocean, you ugly rat of a thing...

while you boys are doing things tommorow i will be out on the beach targeting plastics with perch

you are a peanut that is passionate about what you can afford

Never respond to clinical insanity - chances are you cannot help, and you risk a life-long relationship
quote:
Originally posted by Dingo

I agree with the pelicans,

Go to Top of Page

punkin
Yakka

Australia
8582 Posts

Posted - 15 Aug 2011 :  11:41:21 AM  Show Profile Send punkin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Got my prize today, to say i was suprised with the quality of the package was an understatement. Thank you Sportsfish and thank you to Pure Fishing. I take it back about it being too much trouble pasting logos every post.

Get into people

The prize was a beauty..

Insert Image:

152.26 KB

Gotta be a couple hundred bucks worth there, and a lot of stuff i'll use too. I'll put the plastics and the braid to good use on the north coast snapper in a couple weeks.

Onya Sportsfish

Punkin

while you boys are doing things tommorow i will be out on the beach targeting plastics with perch

Never respond to clinical insanity - chances are you cannot help, and you risk a life-long relationship
quote:

Go to Top of Page

crab
Marlin

Australia
348 Posts

Member No: #11793

Posted - 15 Aug 2011 :  12:44:36 PM  Show Profile Send crab a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Looks great, mate you would have to be happy with that.
Where are you chasing snapper at?

Insert Image:
Go to Top of Page

punkin
Yakka

Australia
8582 Posts

Posted - 15 Aug 2011 :  3:22:00 PM  Show Profile Send punkin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Far north coast of NSW, Yamba way.

Punkin

quote:

Go to Top of Page

scotti t
Marlin

Australia
671 Posts

Member No: #13566

Posted - 15 Aug 2011 :  6:06:09 PM  Show Profile Send scotti t a Private Message  Reply with Quote
i wanna win a prize pak too

Insert Image:

i'll throw a lure into a puddle not to see if there's anything in there but cos I'M GONNA catch the biggest fish in there
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Sportsfish Australia © Sportsfish Australia 2000 - 2014 Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.19 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000