Incorrect integer value: '' for column 'id' at row 1
     SPORTSFISH         FORUMS         FISHING         BOATING         GALLERY         LIBRARY         DIRECTORY     
 Fish Home : Welcome to the Sportsfish Network

All Forums
 Sponsors & Competitions
 Competitions
 Pure Fishing May Competition
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Admin
Administrator

Australia
454 Posts

Member No: #4881

Posted - 07 May 2011 :  4:08:30 PM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage Send Admin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
To celebrate Pure Fishing becoming a sponsor of SportsFish, Berkley are offering up a great monthly prize pack of goodies for the avid angler.

What you need to do to enter, is post, either a reply, or start a new topic on SportsFish, making sure you insert the below image in your post. A winner will be randomly selected by Admin. It's that simple.

Spam posts or test posts will not be considered will for the prize and may be deleted!

The winner will be selected and announced as soon as possible at the end of the competition period.

And with all competitions “no correspondence will be entered into, the judge’s decision is final.”

So what are you waiting for, start posting! The more you post the greater the chance of winning!

Insert Image:

12.17 KB

punkin
Yakka

Australia
8582 Posts

Member No: #1109

Posted - 13 May 2011 :  05:21:42 AM  Show Profile Send punkin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Good on you Sportsfish and sponsors for the comp.

How will you select a winner if nobody posts in a particular month?

Punkin

Cry me an ocean, you ugly rat of a thing...

while you boys are doing things tommorow i will be out on the beach targeting plastics with perch

you are a peanut that is passionate about what you can afford

Never respond to clinical insanity - chances are you cannot help, and you risk a life-long relationship
quote:
Originally posted by Dingo

I agree with the pelicans,

Go to Top of Page

Squidders
The Big Fish

Australia
249 Posts

Member No: #4026

Posted - 27 May 2011 :  7:38:51 PM  Show Profile Send Squidders a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi all,

There are a few days left to be in the running for an awesome Pure Fishing prize pack worth $240, so get your entries in to be in the running.

Just a reminder of what you can win.

The Sportfish pack consists of:

Trilene FC leader 15lb
Fireline Exceed 13lb 150mtr
Berkley tackle/4 boxes
MF60 soft vibe
Cultiva tango dancer
Cultiva CT lure [new]
2 x 5” Split belly soft baits
5” jerkshad Gulp
Pkt Jungle hook 4/0
Nitro jigs 1 pkt
Skeleton jigs 1 pkt

What are you waiting for, get posting!

www.sportsfish.com.au
www.ausbream.com.au
www.ausbass.com.au

Go to Top of Page

thomo
Yellowfin

Australia
137 Posts

Member No: #1405

Posted - 27 May 2011 :  7:58:46 PM  Show Profile Send thomo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
thanks for the reminder
cheers
tom

Go to Top of Page

Bashir
Hoodlum Hunter

Australia
3731 Posts

Member No: #1038

Posted - 30 May 2011 :  09:12:39 AM  Show Profile Send Bashir a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Very impressed with the April prize! Was not expecting that amount of gear. Thanks Sportsfish and Berkley.

Go to Top of Page

shanej
Swamp Trout

Australia
3778 Posts

Member No: #131

Posted - 30 May 2011 :  7:42:50 PM  Show Profile  Visit shanej's Homepage Send shanej a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Now there's something worth winning! Some good looking stuff there.

Cheers
Shane J

"The only thing worse than losing is QUITTING"
Go to Top of Page

punkin
Yakka

Australia
8582 Posts

Posted - 12 Jun 2011 :  07:38:13 AM  Show Profile Send punkin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Was there ever a winner announced?

Punkin

while you boys are doing things tommorow i will be out on the beach targeting plastics with perch

Never respond to clinical insanity - chances are you cannot help, and you risk a life-long relationship
quote:

Go to Top of Page

Dingo
Team Daylate

Australia
7922 Posts

Member No: #323

Posted - 12 Jun 2011 :  10:08:21 AM  Show Profile Send Dingo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by punkin

Was there ever a winner announced?

Looks like you got a 50 50 chance mate

Drive it till the wheels fall off

Cheers Paul
Go to Top of Page

punkin
Yakka

Australia
8582 Posts

Posted - 12 Jun 2011 :  12:59:55 PM  Show Profile Send punkin a Private Message  Reply with Quote

How's business now that you're one of the evil crowd?

Punkin

quote:

Go to Top of Page

Dingo
Team Daylate

Australia
7922 Posts

Member No: #323

Posted - 12 Jun 2011 :  8:42:32 PM  Show Profile Send Dingo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Still waiting for my boat

I paid for the boat in mid feb, paid a deposit on the trailer in mid feb and the builder said about 3 weeks. I guess he has a differant calender than me.

Its pretty annoying because ive paid out a stack of cash and have nothing to show, my misses hasnt even seen it yet she just knows the coins not in the bank anymore. When I eventually get it it will take a month or 2 to get it fitted out.

Did I show you a pic?

Insert Image:

55.31 KB

Drive it till the wheels fall off

Cheers Paul
Go to Top of Page

punkin
Yakka

Australia
8582 Posts

Posted - 13 Jun 2011 :  05:54:06 AM  Show Profile Send punkin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Fit a lot of pelican shit on that deck. Let me know when you're starting. Or if you need a hand with anything, i'll duck down and sort ya out.

I'm just back from the tropics from two weeks. Bloody cold here now.

Spose i better put a report up.

Punkin

quote:

Go to Top of Page

Squidders
The Big Fish

Australia
249 Posts

Member No: #4026

Posted - 17 Jun 2011 :  9:10:05 PM  Show Profile Send Squidders a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Apologies for the long delay in selecting a winner. Thanks to all the members that participated.

The random member selected is Shanej, Congrats mate Please PM me your details so I can get the prize out to you as soon as possible.

www.sportsfish.com.au
www.ausbream.com.au
www.ausbass.com.au

Go to Top of Page

shanej
Swamp Trout

Australia
3778 Posts

Posted - 19 Jun 2011 :  2:23:58 PM  Show Profile  Visit shanej's Homepage Send shanej a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Woo hoo! Thanks heaps Sportsfish and Pure Fishing

Cheers
Shane J

Go to Top of Page

shanej
Swamp Trout

Australia
3778 Posts

Posted - 20 Jul 2011 :  11:49:53 PM  Show Profile  Visit shanej's Homepage Send shanej a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Received my box of goodies today! Thanks again to all involved

Cheers
Shane J

Go to Top of Page

punkin
Yakka

Australia
8582 Posts

Posted - 21 Jul 2011 :  3:07:53 PM  Show Profile Send punkin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Decrepit posty eh?

I'd say you'll win this months too, 98% chance anyway

Punkin

quote:

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Sportsfish Australia © Sportsfish Australia 2000 - 2014 Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.22 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000