Incorrect integer value: '' for column 'id' at row 1
     SPORTSFISH         FORUMS         FISHING         BOATING         GALLERY         LIBRARY         DIRECTORY     
 Fish Home : Welcome to the Sportsfish Network

All Forums
 Sponsors & Competitions
 Competitions
 Pure Fishing April Competition
Author Previous Topic Topic 
Page: of 2

Admin
Administrator

Australia
454 Posts

Member No: #4881

Posted - 31 Mar 2011 :  10:21:07 PM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage Send Admin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
To celebrate Pure Fishing becoming a sponsor of SportsFish, Berkley are offering up a great monthly prize pack of goodies for the avid angler.

What you need to do to enter, is post, either a reply, or start a new topic on SportsFish, making sure you insert the below image in your post. A winner will be randomly selected by Admin. It's that simple.

Spam posts or test posts will not be considered will for the prize and may be deleted!

The winner will be selected and announced as soon as possible at the end of the competition period.

And with all competitions “no correspondence will be entered into, the judge’s decision is final.”

So what are you waiting for, start posting! The more you post the greater the chance of winning!

Insert Image:

32.2 KB

snag
Marlin

Australia
833 Posts

Member No: #3087

Posted - 01 Apr 2011 :  10:01:38 AM  Show Profile Send snag a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Great idea and thanks Pure fishing

Insert Image:

32.26 KB

snag
Go to Top of Page

tiagra1512
Marlin

Australia
567 Posts

Member No: #12732

Posted - 01 Apr 2011 :  12:13:15 PM  Show Profile Send tiagra1512 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
At the risk of sounding like a moron, I'll ask anyway.

How exactly do I insert that image to a post?

5 out of 4 people have trouble with fractions.
Go to Top of Page

Dingo
Team Daylate

Australia
7922 Posts

Member No: #323

Posted - 01 Apr 2011 :  4:01:14 PM  Show Profile Send Dingo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
With these comps its easier to put the image in your signature as long as you remember to take it out when the comps done.

copy this but instead of these { } use [ ]

{img]http://www.sportsfish.com.au/forum/uploaded/Admin/2011331221141_Berkley.jpg[/img}

Drive it till the wheels fall off

Cheers Paul
Go to Top of Page

texas96
Salmon

Australia
12 Posts

Member No: #14348

Posted - 04 Apr 2011 :  1:17:53 PM  Show Profile Send texas96 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
u guys hear about the pirtek fishing challange looks fun for a laugh ay
Go to Top of Page

punkin
Yakka

Australia
8582 Posts

Member No: #1109

Posted - 04 Apr 2011 :  4:09:59 PM  Show Profile Send punkin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Think it worked

Punkin

Cry me an ocean, you ugly rat of a thing...

while you boys are doing things tommorow i will be out on the beach targeting plastics with perch

you are a peanut that is passionate about what you can afford

Never respond to clinical insanity - chances are you cannot help, and you risk a life-long relationship
quote:
Originally posted by Dingo

I agree with the pelicans,

Go to Top of Page

whipper snapper
Yellowfin

121 Posts

Member No: #11505

Posted - 06 Apr 2011 :  05:29:16 AM  Show Profile  Visit whipper snapper's Homepage Send whipper snapper a Private Message  Reply with Quote
great to a few comps being posted. great stuff.

whipper

Go to Top of Page

shanej
Swamp Trout

Australia
3778 Posts

Member No: #131

Posted - 06 Apr 2011 :  7:28:30 PM  Show Profile  Visit shanej's Homepage Send shanej a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I was just thinking the other day, "gee I miss those monthly Sportsfish give-aways"...

Cheers
Shane J

"The only thing worse than losing is QUITTING"
Go to Top of Page

barra44
Whale Shark

Australia
3604 Posts

Member No: #619

Posted - 10 Apr 2011 :  5:32:41 PM  Show Profile Send barra44 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
been a long time since we had a comp good work lads .

Insert Image:

32.2 KB
Go to Top of Page

punkin
Yakka

Australia
8582 Posts

Posted - 04 May 2011 :  05:17:47 AM  Show Profile Send punkin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I see some traditions have been kept from the old comps

Punkin

while you boys are doing things tommorow i will be out on the beach targeting plastics with perch

Never respond to clinical insanity - chances are you cannot help, and you risk a life-long relationship
quote:

Go to Top of Page

punkin
Yakka

Australia
8582 Posts

Posted - 07 May 2011 :  05:49:59 AM  Show Profile Send punkin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
So how is the April comp progressing now?

Punkin

quote:

Go to Top of Page

Admin
Administrator

Australia
454 Posts

Member No: #4881

Posted - 07 May 2011 :  3:45:40 PM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage Send Admin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Apologies for the delay in selecting a winner. Thanks to all the members that participated.

The random member with the Bashir, Congrats mate Please PM me your details so I can get the prize out to you.

I will start a new competition for the month of May.

Go to Top of Page

shanej
Swamp Trout

Australia
3778 Posts

Member No: #131

Posted - 07 May 2011 :  9:04:35 PM  Show Profile  Visit shanej's Homepage Send shanej a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Lucky bugger, bashir, well done. Thanks Sportsfish for running the comp.

http://www.sportsfish.com.au/forum/uploaded/Admin/20115716820_Berkley_Gulp.jpg

Cheers
Shane J

"The only thing worse than losing is QUITTING"

Edited by - shanej on 07 May 2011 9:06:12 PM
Go to Top of Page

Bashir
Hoodlum Hunter

Australia
3731 Posts

Member No: #1038

Posted - 09 May 2011 :  09:56:39 AM  Show Profile Send Bashir a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Sweet! Thanks Sportsfish.

Go to Top of Page

crab
Marlin

Australia
348 Posts

Member No: #11793

Posted - 09 May 2011 :  4:10:51 PM  Show Profile Send crab a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Congratulations Bashir
Go to Top of Page

texas96
Salmon

Australia
12 Posts

Member No: #14348

Posted - 09 May 2011 :  5:08:12 PM  Show Profile Send texas96 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
are there anycomps for ppl under 16 non-boaters near sydneyyy
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic   
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Sportsfish Australia © Sportsfish Australia 2000 - 2014 Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.17 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000