Incorrect integer value: '' for column 'id' at row 1
     SPORTSFISH         FORUMS         FISHING         BOATING         GALLERY         LIBRARY         DIRECTORY     
 Fish Home : Welcome to the Sportsfish Network

All Forums
 Welcome to Sportsfish Forums
 FishChat (general)
 A.C.o.R.F Question (Neil)
Author  Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

shanej
Swamp Trout

Australia
3778 Posts

Member No: #131

Posted - 22 Oct 2007 :  1:15:24 PM  Show Profile  Visit shanej's Homepage Send shanej a Private Message
I suspect some of them wouldn't have the balls to do that

Cheers
Shane J

"The only thing worse than losing is QUITTING"
Go to Top of Page

sandfly1
Marlin

Australia
415 Posts

Member No: #8752

Posted - 22 Oct 2007 :  8:13:17 PM  Show Profile Send sandfly1 a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by punkin

Surely meeting frequency is set in your constitution?

Generally have triggers in constitutions too, so members can get some numbers united or contact chairman to trigger urgent/late meetings.

Agree that the constitution should detail the frequency of meetings and the tabling of minutes as a matter of public record . If this is not in the current constitution then get it in there before the whole situation is taken over by the tree huggers who only want meeting times and venues that suit them and when they have the numbers to railroad the discussions. It all sounds like the DPI Minister has managed to model this committee on the United Nations method of dispute resolution which is solely based on the "Mirror Syndrome " we will look into it .

I wish you only good luck getting it changed.
Go to Top of Page

kingyfisher
Yellowfin

Australia
100 Posts

Member No: #9855

Posted - 23 Oct 2007 :  6:00:38 PM  Show Profile  Visit kingyfisher's Homepage Send kingyfisher a Private Message
I'm appalled at the whole 'faux' conservation restriction on rec fisho's ,many C&R only,when the pro's &divers continue to rape this very precious resource .as a labour voter (normally) i will do everything i can to get rid of the present minister

KF
Go to Top of Page

Neil
SportsFish

Australia
3823 Posts

Member No: #1

Posted - 23 Oct 2007 :  8:06:52 PM  Show Profile  Visit Neil's Homepage Send Neil a Private Message
Meetings are set at 4 per year.

Not nearly enough given the pressures on Rec Fshing.

Go to Top of Page

fin101
Mackeral

Australia
54 Posts

Member No: #8764

Posted - 23 Oct 2007 :  9:40:31 PM  Show Profile  Visit fin101's Homepage Send fin101 a Private Message
Maybe you fellas ought to check out one of the ANSA sights for the goss, it's not bad news!!!
Go to Top of Page

shanej
Swamp Trout

Australia
3778 Posts

Member No: #131

Posted - 23 Oct 2007 :  9:41:05 PM  Show Profile  Visit shanej's Homepage Send shanej a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by Neil

Meetings are set at 4 per year.

Not nearly enough given the pressures on Rec Fshing.

When is the next one? Is there a record somewhere of all the "out of session" decisions? Do they make the minutes?

Cheers
Shane J

"The only thing worse than losing is QUITTING"
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2  Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Sportsfish Australia © Sportsfish Australia 2000 - 2014 Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.12 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000