Incorrect integer value: '' for column 'id' at row 1
     SPORTSFISH         FORUMS         FISHING         BOATING         GALLERY         LIBRARY         DIRECTORY     
 Fish Home : Welcome to the Sportsfish Network

All Forums
 Welcome to Sportsfish Forums
 FishChat (general)
 interesting fishing video
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Dr Marlin
Mackeral

Australia
59 Posts

Member No: #4296

Posted - 30 Jan 2006 :  3:12:10 PM  Show Profile  Visit Dr Marlin's Homepage Send Dr Marlin a Private Message
Not sure if this is an orthodox method of catching fish

http://media.putfile.com/Incredible-Fishing-Video/320

you can lose an eye with this technique if your not careful

better watch those bag limits though

xtosea
Moonfish

Australia
2130 Posts

Member No: #5433

Posted - 30 Jan 2006 :  6:09:51 PM  Show Profile  Visit xtosea's Homepage  Click to see xtosea's MSN Messenger address Send xtosea a Private Message
Cool video, it's been doing the rounds of late, need a stackhat to go fishing!

"Reel Men Smoke Tiagras"
Go to Top of Page

squizzytaylor
Yellowfin

Australia
169 Posts

Member No: #9303

Posted - 31 Jan 2006 :  7:22:58 PM  Show Profile Send squizzytaylor a Private Message
The language is spanish I think so lets say South America somewhere.

NEWCASTLEFISHING....
Go to Top of Page

psari
Sailfish

Australia
246 Posts

Member No: #7314

Posted - 31 Jan 2006 :  7:39:55 PM  Show Profile  Visit psari's Homepage Send psari a Private Message
hello all...

Its in the amazon river.....where there are jumping fish....other than piranhas!!

psari...
Go to Top of Page

Jeroen
Dutch Connection

Netherlands
2186 Posts

Member No: #97

Posted - 31 Jan 2006 :  7:41:21 PM  Show Profile  Visit Jeroen's Homepage Send Jeroen a Private Message
It's portuguese, and somewhere in Brasil in the Amazon basin. The fish are members of the Brycon family. Very tough fighters for their size. Great fish for a fly rod.

Cheers,
Jeroen

Insert Image:

186.37 KB

Edited by - Jeroen on 31 Jan 2006 7:42:29 PM
Go to Top of Page

i_would_rather_be_fishing
Salmon

Australia
41 Posts

Member No: #9500

Posted - 01 Feb 2006 :  12:15:58 AM  Show Profile  Visit i_would_rather_be_fishing's Homepage Send i_would_rather_be_fishing a Private Message
LMFAO, thats insane, funniest thing ive seen all day, and love the top gun theme music for these kamikaze flying fish

Freedom is a concept that we value but do not understand. A key aspect of freedom is the right to take personal responsibility for, and the right to be held accountable for, our own actions. Freedom is something that we have never fought for, we dont recognise the loss. Worse, we may not believe that we are losing it.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Sportsfish Australia © Sportsfish Australia 2000 - 2014 Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.16 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000